Unlock the Benefits of Plumbing Maintenance
One of the most popular residential plumbing services in Temple we offer is our plumbing maintenance. Yes, we are known for our rapid and long-lasting plumbing repairs, but, with regular maintenance, you can avoid the need for a repair job entirely. If you want to take your home plumbing seriously, then we highly recommend calling us to learn more about maintenance today.
Three benefits of plumbing maintenance in Temple you should know about:
- Saves money: One small leak in your plumbing system can cause gallons of water to be lost and wasted each month. Maintenance performed at regular intervals allows our plumbers to spot and stop leaks before they get really bad. It also means your water utility bills will be kept under control.
- Extends system lifespan: All plumbing systems will wear down eventually. You can help slow down that degradation, though, with routine maintenance. Where other homeowners might need to repair or replace their plumbing systems once every five or so years, you can extend the lifespan to a decade or longer.
- Improve air quality: Did you know that improving your plumbing system can also improve the air quality in your home? It’s true! If you’ve been bothered by a foul or stagnant smell in the air around your home, it could be caused by a sewer line issue or a clogged drain. Fixing or preventing such a problem with maintenance can clear the air and let you breathe easily again.
The One Plumbing Team to Call
We are a full-service plumbing & drain company here at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Temple. We have the tools, technicians, training, trucks, and more to handle any plumbing project, big or small. We do not need to outsource to strangers and subcontractors for any of our services. By keeping it all in-house, we can guarantee our workmanship and make certain you are entirely satisfied with our work.
Let our plumbers help around your house with these services, repairs, and more:
- Drain cleaning: Clogged drains don’t stand a chance against our plumbers. Whether a clog in your plumbing is caused by cooking grease, plastic scraps, paper bundles, or anything else that shouldn’t have gone down the drain in the first place, we can clean and clear it.
- HydroScrub® jetting: For an intense clean for your plumbing system that gets rid of any residue and grime clinging to the inside of the pipes, try HydroScrub® jetting. Water pressure blasts away the worst gunk and clogs imaginable!
- Sewer line services: A problem with your sewer line could lead to a problem with your family’s health. Get us on the job quickly to make repairs or replacements to your sewer line, preventing hazardous wastewater and backflow from entering your property.
- Frozen pipe prevention: The nights in Temple during the winter can get bone-chilling. Under the ground, your pipes can feel the cold, too, possibly freezing. Our residential plumbing services include taking steps to prevent pipes from freezing.
- Leak detection: Problematic leak keeping you up at night with a steady drip? Tired of your water bill spiking from a leak? Arrange for a leak detection service from our plumbers to find the problem and a solution, all in one service.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Temple is Here to Help
Affordable, reliable, and friendly — three ways our customers throughout Temple often describe our services. For years, the Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name has been trusted by homeowners in Texas. Make us your new and only choice of plumbers yourself by discovering all the things that make us outstanding. Dial today to learn more about our company and residential plumbing services.
To start with a home plumbing estimate in Temple, click here