If you are considering a DIY drain cleaning method, it's best to call a professional. It's especially recommended to stay away from drain unclogging liquids. Not only are these usually a waste of money, but they also do more harm than good. They eat away at the lining of your pipe which will cause a need for a full replacement.
Whether you have a clogged drain or frozen pipes, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tri-Cities has you covered. Contact us online or give us a call!
Drain Cleaning FAQs
How Do I Know When My Drain Needs Cleaning?
There are a few signs and symptoms to look out for when it’s time for your drain to be cleaned:
- Gurgling sounds - Gurgling noises can be startling and usually mean what we think it means - an issue with drains. These noises typically stem from an issue with air in your drains. Call our plumbing experts to find out for sure what’s causing gurgling noises and let us help you solve it!
- Slow draining - If water is draining really slowly, that is a telltale sign of a clogged drain. There could be a stuck object, hair, grease or other foreign objects causing the clog.
- Mysterious odors - Clogged waste or backed-up sewer gas can cause foul odors to come from your drains. If you smell strange odors emitting from your drains, you may need professional drain cleaning.
- Frequent clogging - Are your drain cleaning solutions only working temporarily? Is your toilet or sinks clogging again soon after the use of drain cleaner? This can be a sign of a bigger issue requiring expert drain cleaning.
- Multiple drains in the home are clogged - If multiple plumbing fixtures are experiencing clogs, this could be a sign of a main sewer clog. Don’t take chances on trying to figure it out - call our drain experts today.
How often should a drain be cleaned?
For proper prevention and maintenance, have your drains cleaned at least once a year.
What Is The Best Way To Clean Your Drains?
The best way to clean your drains is with the least invasive methods such as a drain snake or water-pressure-based cleaning, such as blasting hot water out of the faucet or Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s own HydroScrub® Jetting method.
Professional Drain Cleaning Near Me
Dealing with a slow-moving drain? It’s probably due to a build-up of gunk in the drains, or even the pipe. Either way, it’s important to have your drains cleared as soon as possible. This prevents future damage to your plumbing system caused by clogged drains.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tri-Cities is here to help throughout Richland and beyond. Mr. Rooter Plumbing is a national plumbing company with over 50 years of industry-leading experience. You can rest assured knowing that our team operates under a strict set of national standards. This allows us to complete high-quality services every time.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tri-Cities, we use proven drain cleaning methods. We only use the best tools in the industry to leave your pipes as clean as can be! Whether your clog is due to a build-up of soap scum or food waste, we’ll completely remove the issue.
Our Richland plumbers know that nothing wears on homeowners like the idea of handling plumbing problems. That's why our team of plumbers ensures your home’s plumbing issues are solved efficiently, using long-lasting solutions. From plumbing repair services in Richland to plumbing installation or maintenance, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tri-Cities is ready to help!
Give our team a call or schedule online to request a free estimate for your Richland drain cleaning services today!