For plumbing repairs, installation, or maintenance that’s done right the first time, call the licensed plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tri-Cities. We’re eager to help you prevent further issues down the line, with routine maintenance that can save you money in the long run. But we understand that not all problems can be pre-emptively taken care of, which is why our team is on standby 24/7, every day of the week for emergency services. And we’ll never charge you for overtime — our pricing is provided upfront, with a full breakdown of cost so you can choose which services are best for your home and budget.
For top-notch residential plumbing services in the Tri-Cities, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing or request a job estimate online.
Mr. Rooter® Plumbing customers can expect:
- Prompt responses and friendly service
- Free estimate before work begins
- The best equipment and techniques in the industry
- Highly trained and skilled professionals
- Guarantees on products and services
When you call our professionals, we’ll walk through all problem areas with you and discuss our diagnosis of the source of the problem. Then, we’ll recommend viable solutions and explain our reasoning. When we finish a job, we’re sure to check every detail to ensure that everything has been handled appropriately.
The Advantage Plan®: Elevate Your Services
Our team’s goal is to make your experience as easy and efficient as possible, so you’re not dreading picking up the phone when a pipe bursts or your drain clogs. That’s where the idea for the Advantage Plan was born.
Benefits to joining the Advantage Plan include:
- Priority Scheduling
- Preferential Pricing
- Periodic Specials
- Personalized Records
- Transferable Agreement
- Multiple Site Coverage
With nothing but thoughtful conveniences for you, we’re proud to be able to offer The Advantage Plan. Call us to learn more from expert plumbers near you!
Residential Plumbing Options
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tri-Cities, our professionals are fully licensed and insured to handle all your residential plumbing needs. This includes:
- Maintenance services – We can help you be proactive with inspections to detect small leaks, drainage issues, damaged pipes, and more. Keeping ahead with checkups can help prolong the lifespan of your plumbing.
- Installation services – Whether you’d like to install a sump pump or water softener, we can help. After some time, it’s beneficial to update your system not only for the protection of your plumbing system but to reduce your energy bill with more efficient products.
- Replacement services – If your plumbing appliance system has reached the end of its lifespan or broken suddenly, replacement may be required rather than repairs. Our team can help you make this determination based on what’s going to be best in your specific situation.
- Repair services – Many times, when something goes wrong with your plumbing system, a quality repair with the latest technologies and techniques will have everything in working order quickly.
Our Richland plumbing professionals can handle:
- Clogged Drains
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacements
- Plumbing Repairs
- Frozen Pipes
- Leaking Pipes
- Water Heater Repairs & Replacement
- Septic Pumping
- Preventative Maintenance
Contact Our Plumbers Near You
Completing yearly routine maintenance to ensure your plumbing system is working efficiently should catch minor issues. Routine maintenance can help to avoid larger, more significant issues that can be costly. Our plumbers in Richland are available to take your call whether you need service during normal business hours of there is an emergency plumbing issue that has arisen. Do not hesitate to contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tri-Cities for your residential plumbing needs.
Contact us online or call us to hire our plumbers near you.