Our customers choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC because of the following benefits:
- Hydroscrub®. This drain cleaning method is considered the most effective in the plumbing industry, especially on dirty drains and tough clogs. The jetting technology uses water pressure to dislodge and remove debris and clean pipes.
- Video Inspection. This technology enables our plumbers to properly inspect your pipes by sending a camera to identify the clog or issue to determine the best way to eliminate the clog. Once we get the job done, we will use the camera to ensure your pipes are free of debris.
- Fast and Effect Drain Cleaning. When we combine our video inspection service with our Hydroscrub® technology, you can be confident that we will effectively and quickly clear your pipes.
- No After-Hours Charges. If you are experiencing an emergency, we never charge extra if the issue occurs in the middle of the evening or early in the morning.
- Affordable Rates. Reach out to our plumbers to learn about our affordable rates for our drain cleaning service.
We will inspect your drains and determine the best solution to resolve the issue. Before we get started, we offer upfront and flat-rate pricing rather than surprise costs as we perform our work.
Our Anderson, SC drain cleaning technicians are committed to getting the job done right the first time around.
Contact us or request an estimate online for a drain cleaning service today!
What Types of Drains Do You Fix?
Common types of drains we service and repair include:
- Bathroom drains – Common causes of bathroom drain clogs include hair, soap scum, and other forms of debris.
- Kitchen drains – Whether it’s food or grease, failure to maintain your kitchen drains can result in serious damage.
- Sewer drains – If your sewer drain experiences a clog, it can cause dirty water to flow back into your home.
- Garage and basement drains – Serious clogs can occur if dirt and debris are washed away into your basement and garage floor drains.
How You Can Tell if You Have a Clogged Drain
Before you reach out to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC, it is imperative to understand how to identify the signs of a clogged drain.
There are many reasons why your drain is clogged, whether it’s debris that accumulated over time or an object that got stuck.
If you notice that water is slowly draining or pooling around the drain, then you are most likely experiencing a clog. Additionally, if you notice bubbling water as soon as you turn on your faucet or you hear a gurgling sound in your sink when you use your dishwasher, you may have a clog.
If you notice any of these signs, give us a call for quick, courteous drain cleaning in Anderson.
Looking for professional drain cleaning in Anderson, SC? Call us or request an estimate online today!
Anderson Drain Cleaning Experts Are Standing By!
Our Anderson plumbing & drain company is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to unclog any drain.
In addition, to ensure you don’t experience a clogged drain after we make the necessary repairs, we provide our customers with a routine maintenance program to ensure your drains are clear and fully functioning all year round.
Do not hesitate to let us help you return your comfort and peace of mind.
Call to request an estimate for Anderson drain cleaning services today!
Drain Cleaning | FAQs
Do I need a plumber to snake a drain?
Yes, you will need a plumber to properly snake a drain. "Snaking a drain" is one of the methods we'd use for cleaning your drain.
The process of snaking a drain involves the use of a specialized tool known as an auger. This tool is designed to push past clogs and blockages in your plumbing system, breaking them up and allowing water to flow freely through the pipes.
A professional plumber has the expertise and experience necessary to properly maneuver the auger through complex pipe systems, clearing out even the toughest of clogs.
In addition, a plumber can properly inspect your drains for any potential problems or damage that may be causing blockages and provide solutions to prevent future problems from occurring.
Is HydroScrub® Jetting worth it?
Hydroscrub® jetting, also known as hydro-jetting, is a method used to clean and unclog pipes and sewer lines using high-pressure water streams. It involves directing a powerful jet of water through the pipes to remove debris, sediment, grease, and other accumulated materials.
Hydroscrub® jetting can be an effective solution for addressing certain plumbing issues. Here are some factors to consider when determining if it is worth it:
- Stubborn clogs: Hydroscrub® jetting is particularly useful for clearing stubborn blockages that cannot be easily removed by traditional methods like snaking. The high-pressure water can break up and flush away the debris, allowing for improved flow and drainage.
- Preventive maintenance: If you have a history of frequent clogs or want to maintain the optimal condition of your pipes, Hydroscrub® jetting can be a proactive measure. It can help remove built-up residue, grease, and scale, minimizing the chances of future clogs and extending the lifespan of your plumbing system.
- Versatility: Hydroscrub® jetting is applicable for various types of pipes, including residential, commercial, and industrial systems. It can effectively clean sewer lines, drain pipes, and other plumbing conduits, making it a versatile solution for different applications.
- Environmental friendliness: Hydroscrub® jetting primarily relies on the force of water, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals that can potentially harm the environment. It offers a more eco-friendly approach to pipe cleaning compared to certain chemical-based alternatives.
- Professional assistance: While Hydroscrub® jetting can be an effective technique, it is essential to hire trained professionals from Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Our team has the right equipment and expertise to perform the procedure. Improper use of high-pressure water can potentially damage pipes or cause other issues.
Ultimately, the worth of Hydroscrub® jetting depends on your specific circumstances and plumbing needs. If you're dealing with persistent clogs or seeking preventive maintenance for your pipes, Hydroscrub® jetting can be a very valuable solution. Consider consulting with a trusted plumber from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC to assess your situation and determine the most suitable course of action.
For any questions or to schedule your drain cleaning service, give us a call today. Or, you can reach out to us online.