At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC, we provide professional and knowledgeable services for all your septic needs. Our licensed and insured plumbers are trained to handle any kind of septic issue you may have in an efficient manner.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and methods to get the job done quickly without ever sacrificing quality or safety. We also offer great prices so our customers always know they’re getting the best value for their money.
We can provide the following services:
- Septic Tank Maintenance
- Septic Tank Installation
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Septic Tank Installation
- Septic Tank & Septic System Repair
A septic tank should last many years as long as it is installed, repaired, and maintained properly. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC is the right plumber to call for all your plumbing needs!
Septic Tank Maintenance
Residential septic tank systems require proper usage and maintenance to ensure optimal performance.
You might find this septic tank plumbing information helpful:
- Regularly Pump Your Septic Tank. The S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control recommends having your septic tank pumped every 3-5 years. If you're not sure when the last time your septic tank was serviced, give us a call! We can make an assessment.
- Be Cautions of What You Flush Down Your Toilets. Only household waste and toilet tissue should be disposed of in a home septic system, and all kitchen greases should be kept out of the system.
- Promptly Repair Leaks. Leaks in the plumbing fixtures should be immediately repaired. Over time, a leaking faucet or toilet could lead to complete failure of the absorption field.
- A Full Tank Can Lead To Serious Plumbing Issues. A septic tank needs periodic pumping out of the accumulated solids. If the solids accumulate in the tank they begin to pass out of the tank into the soil absorption network. The soil will soon become clogged with those solids, leading to the failure of the system. If this happens, an emergency septic service will be needed.
The frequency of tank cleaning is hard to determine. It varies with different households. The only way to determine the need for service is to open the tank periodically and inspect it.
This should provide a margin of safety. The most accurate way to determine the need for service is to inspect the tank contents annually.
Need residential septic system service in Anderson, SC, or the surrounding area? Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC today.
Septic Tank Installation
Having your septic tank installed properly is the most critical part of the job. The septic tank needs to be the right size for your home. It should be made out of material that will last you for a long time.
The septic tank specialists at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC will help you find the right tank for you. We can install it in the best way possible for your specific home and yard.
You can trust the professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC to get the job done!
If you have a septic tank emergency, you can call our office to schedule an appointment.
Septic Tank Pumping
Septic tanks need to be pumped periodically. The frequency is based on a few factors. How many people live in your home, the size of your septic tank, and what types of things you flush into it?
The septic tank works by evaporating some matter and allowing other matter to be absorbed into the nearby soil. When items that are not biodegradable are flushed into the tank, they remain in the tank and must be pumped out regularly.
The technicians at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC will advise you on the frequency of pumping needed. They will offer you advice on how best to care for your septic tank.
Septic Tank & Septic System Repair
Even with proper maintenance, septic tanks can occasionally need repair. A septic tank needs repair due to flushing items that are not biodegradable into the septic tank.
Other causes of septic tank issues include:
- The tank is comprised of older materials that have started to rust.
- The tank is pumped less frequently than recommended.
- Tree roots could damage pipes or the septic tank itself.
- There could be damage to the tank by flushing chemicals.
You can trust the experienced plumbers of Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC to take care of you. We have the tools to work quickly for the installation, repair, and pumping of septic tanks.
For courteous, professional service by knowledgeable and trained technicians, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC today!