Anderson, SC Plumbing Repair Services
Just like any other central system in your home, your plumbing requires regular maintenance and deserves to be serviced by an industry professional. When it is time to give your home’s plumbing system a bit of care–or if you need a large-scale plumbing project handled–you can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC.
Contact us at (864) 402-9565 for professional and friendly plumbers in Anderson, SC.
We're proud to uphold the Mr. Rooter reputation of being professional, punctual, and genuinely friendly. Whether you have a leaky faucet keeping you up at night or a broken water heater ruining your nightly showers, our crew of plumbing technicians has the tools and training required to set things right. Our goal is to turn you into a lifelong loyal customer. To make it happen, we offer five-star services at affordable prices and never try to trick you with hidden fees or needless upsells. Yes, it’s true, you’ve finally found an honest plumber!
Request an estimate online if you're ready to get started!
How Does Plumbing Work in a House?
If you’re unsure how your plumbing system works, it can be harder to determine where the problem is. Your plumbing system is a complex network of pipes and drains that bring water and gas into the home and expel water and waste products out of the home. Your Anderson residential plumbing system consists of four parts:
- Water supply system
- Drain/waste/vent system
- Bathroom system
- Kitchen system
All systems are interconnected in some way, but at a fundamental level, your plumbing system should be bringing in clean water and filtering out debris, waste, dirty water, and fumes/steam out. Any malfunction in one part of this system could affect others. For example, if you have a problem with your water supply system, you could notice that your clean water is affected in your bathroom and kitchen systems.
For more information about fixing specific parts of your Anderson plumbing, call our plumbing technicians at (864) 402-9565!
How We Can Help
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC, our plumbers and plumbing technicians are carefully and continually trained to be able to handle any plumbing repair job that comes our way. You do not need to worry about whether or not we will be able to make the necessary repairs because we are experienced, knowledgeable, and always ready to work. Thanks to being part of the Mr. Rooter® Plumbing family, we also have immediate access to a wide range of plumbing parts and components. If your plumbing repair job needs a part replaced, we can likely handle it the same day.
We can work on, repair, and replace the following plumbing equipment and more:
- Garbage disposals: Easily one of the most common reasons why our plumbing technicians are called to homes here in Anderson is a broken garbage disposal. Any homeowner can make the mistake of putting the wrong item down a garbage disposal and causing a clog or break. Whether it is eggshells, food wrappers, cooking grease, coffee grounds, or something else entirely that has damaged your garbage disposal, you can count on us to fix it.
- Faucets: Leaky faucets can be a nightmare, keeping you awake with every drip in the middle of the night. Don’t lose another minute of sleep due to a broken faucet. Call (864) 402-9565 and get it fixed right away by our plumbers.
- Sinks: A broken sink can eventually cause significant water damage in your home if it causes a leak every time it is used. Get us on the job to make necessary repairs today before the situation gets worse.
- Bathtubs and showers: Is your bathtub’s clogged drain making it impossible to enjoy a nice relaxing bath? Does your shower make strange, rattling noises whenever water comes from the showerhead? No matter what problems your tub or shower is encountering, we have the experience and equipment required to figure it out and in than you might expect.
- Water heaters: Gas, electric, tanked, and tankless water heaters all operate a little differently from each other, but we can repair them all. Let us know if your hot water has been running out early or if you have not been getting any hot water at all.
- Water softeners: A water softener is a great way to improve the water quality in your home, but only if it works! When your water softener is still dispensing hard, mineral-heavy water, it is time to call on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, SC.
- Septic tank pumping: Emptying your septic tank regularly is an important part of keeping it running efficiently for as long as possible. Regular maintenance will ensure your septic tank will last for years without overflowing. Call us for septic tank pumping today!
- Radiant heat systems: Hydronic heating systems use heated water that flows through pipes in the floorboards, walls, and ceilings to warm up your home. In other words, they are complicated systems that only a professional plumber should work on. Leave any radiant heat repairs up to us.
- Sump pumps: If your sump pump is malfunctioning, then it could cause your property to flood during the next rainstorm. We work quickly to repair broken sump pumps because we know just how important they are for the overall integrity of your home.
Not sure if we're right for you? Check out this video on the best way to choose a plumber for your next plumbing service:
With our convenient scheduling options, there is never a bad time to contact us about residential plumbing repairs in Anderson. Call (864) 402-9565 whenever it is convenient for you