Are you still open during COVID?
Yes, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City is still available to help with your plumbing issues during the COVID-19 crisis. Our Culver City plumbers are following CDC-recommended guidelines to protect our staff and customers. Visit our corporate page to learn more about what Mr. Rooter is doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
What kind of services do you offer?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City provides high-quality plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair services you can afford. We can handle all the following commercial and residential plumbing services and more:
- Drain cleaning: Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing problems we see on a day-to-day basis. Instead of harming your drains with caustic chemicals, let our plumbers see if we can help! We offer HydroScrub Jetting services to clear your drains in no time!
- Sewer line repair: Sewer line damage can often be difficult to diagnose since sewer lines rest beneath your lawn or sidewalk. Our team uses video camera inspections to diagnose your sewer line issues.
- Plumbing inspections: For general plumbing inspection and maintenance, give us a call. We can perform one of our thorough Mr. Rooter Plumbing Checkups by inspecting key areas of your house or business and marking what is working perfectly and what might need a repair or replacement.
- Plumbing repairs: If you can't repair it on your own, give us a call. Some plumbing issues can be solved through DIY methods, but others require the skilled training of a professional plumber in Culver City. Let us help with your garbage disposal, water heater, toilet, and more!
- Well pump services: If you're having issues with your well pump, give us a call. Our plumbing technicians are familiar with the well pumps in the Culver City area, and we can repair or replace your unit, whatever the issue might be.
- Water heater installation & repair: Water heaters can last anywhere from 11 to 20 years. If your water heater is on the fritz, let us take a look and see whether you need to repair the unit or install a completely new one.
- Water treatment: Good water treatment services can help your plumbing system last for years. Hard water can damage your plumbing fixtures over time by accumulating mineral deposits and making them run less efficiently than they could.
- Gas line services: Gas line problems can often be a scary prospect. If you suspect your gas line may be compromised, give your local Mr. Rooter a call as soon as possible. We're available to take your call 24/7!
- Leak detection: Unusually high water or gas bills, yellow ceiling stains, mold growth, and low water pressure are all signs of hidden leaks. No matter how large or small, our licensed and insured experts can pinpoint the exact location of the leak.
In addition, our plumbers provide 24/7 emergency services, main sewer line replacements, pipe repairs, clog repairs, and more.
For skilled residential and commercial plumbing in Culver City, call our expert plumbers. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City offer same-day service for those problems that cannot wait until tomorrow.
What areas do you serve?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City serves the greater Culver City area in addition to the cities of Los Angeles, Playa Vista, Venice, Marina Del Rey, and Santa Monica.
Ready to get started with our plumbers in Culver City? Call our team or schedule your plumbing services online today!
What are signs I need to schedule a drain cleaning service?
Clogged drains are one of the most common and irritating plumbing problems. If your drains are clogged or slow, we recommend scheduling a drain cleaning service right away before you have serious plumbing repairs on your hands.
Signs you need drain cleaning include:
- Standing water in sinks or showers
- Slow draining
- Water coming up drains
- Frequent toilet clogs
- Bad drain odors
- Drain flies
- Gurgling or bubbling drains