Marina del Rey Plumber
Skilled Plumbers Near You
Need a plumber in Marina del Rey? Look no further than your local Mr. Rooter. Whether you need fast and friendly drain cleaning service or a new sink installed, our team can provide five-star quality plumbing services.
Common Plumbing Problems in Marina del Rey
Some plumbing problems are universal, from West Coast to east. From clogged toilets to water heater repair, we’ve seen it all. Our team can handle all the following problems and more:
- Clogged drains: Most homeowners and business owners experience clogged drains occasionally. No matter how well you take care of your pipes, clogs happen. Our team can help clear your drains without using caustic chemicals, keeping your lines safe and corrosion-free.
- Sewer system backups: Marina del Rey gets a surprising number of backed up sewer lines, and our team has worked on them before. If you think you’re experiencing sewer backup issues, give us a call as soon as possible. Our team is available 24/7 to take your call.
- Water line repairs: For most smaller homes and businesses, water enters the property through one main water line. If that water line is damaged or disrupted, it could cause lower water pressure or water discoloration.
- Frozen pipes: While freezing weather is rare in Southern California, it has been known to happen. Residents of Marina del Rey are rarely, if ever, prepared for frozen pipes. If you suspect you might have a frozen pipe, give us a call. Frozen pipes can sometimes cause plumbing ruptures, so getting them looked at quickly is essential.
- Leaking pipes: Even small leaks can wind up causing you a lot of money on your water bill over time. If you have a leaking pipe somewhere you can’t easily see, you could also have water damage and mold growth somewhere in your walls or floors. If you notice you might have a leaking pipe, give us a call as soon as possible.
- Broken water heater: Water heater problems are rarely convenient and usually happen right before deciding to take a shower. If your water heater is over ten years old, it could be time for a replacement.
- Emergency plumbing: Nothing is worse than dealing with a plumbing emergency in the middle of the night. Let us help. Our team is available to take your call 24/7, and we don’t charge overtime for work after hours, on the weekend, or during a holiday.
- Well pump issues: If your well pump stops working, you might notice that you have low water pressure, no water flowing from your faucet, or you hear the pump continually running. Call us about any well issues you might be experiencing in Marina del Rey.
- Sump pump issues: Broken sump pumps can often cause basement flooding, leading to water damage. Water damage is time-consuming and costly to repair, so ensure your sump pump is in good working order before the next rainstorm.
- Gas line repair: Whether your old gas line isn’t working or you’re installing a new one, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help. Our gas line plumbers are ready and willing to provide repair, replacement, and installation services.
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing?
Our plumbers in Marina del Rey provide five-star quality services in Marina del Rey and beyond. We take pride in our work and our customer service. Want to learn more about us? Check out our past customer reviews to learn more about our team and our work ethic or visit our special offers page for more ways to save.