Emergency Plumber in Culver City
24/7 Plumbing in Culver City & Beyond
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City offers 24 hours a day, seven days a week emergency services for all your plumbing needs. From overflowing toilets to sump pump failure, we can handle virtually all of your plumbing system emergencies. These types of disasters can happen at any time of the day, and if you don’t take action quickly enough, your property could incur thousands of dollars in damage.
Call us 24/7 for any plumbing emergency in Culver City at (310) 734-4074!
Regardless of the plumbing emergency, we always recommend shutting off your water valves before giving our emergency line a call! Some common plumbing emergencies we hear about include the following:
- Overflowing Toilet – Not only can an overflowing toilet be frustrating to clean up, but it can also cause costly damage. We can fix your toilet quickly and efficiently to avoid extra property damage.
- Clogged Sink – Always avoid dumping things like grease or coffee grounds down the drain to avoid nasty buildups that cause clogged sinks. If a plunger doesn’t work, call the professionals.
- Burst Pipes – Often caused by freezing or old age, burst pipes can be a nightmare. A burst pipe can release up to 100 gallons of water in 8 hours!
- Leaking Pipes – Depending on the location of the pipe, there may be more damage done. We have ways to fix these pipes and increase their lifespan.
- Sump Pump Issues – Sump pump issues can cost you thousands of dollars in damages if not dealt with promptly!
- Water Heater Issues – If the water heater is leaking, the water is an odd color, or you’re experiencing dramatic water temperatures, give us a call!
Whether you need routine or emergency service on your plumbing system, we have decades of experience and are backed by years of training to ensure you have solutions that last. We understand how frustrating and nerve-wracking it can be when an emergency occurs, especially one involving your plumbing system.
If you need emergency plumbing services in Culver City, call us at (310) 734-4074!
Avoiding Plumbing Emergencies
Many times, the plumbing issues we encounter could have been prevented through simple steps taken by the property owner. Routine maintenance is another easy way to prevent big emergencies down the line. As a rule of thumb, we recommend having your plumbing system checked every year to ensure your system is running smoothly. Doing so means we’ll be able to stop emergencieslong before they happen!
Here are some simple guidelines to follow to help you avoid plumbing emergencies:
- Basic Monitoring – Inspect your home frequently for possible leaks. Once it starts, a leak can grow into a significant nightmare for you and your home. Also, monitor your water bill to ensure it stays consistent with your water usage.
- Don’t Flush Trash – Toilet paper and human waste should be the only things going down the toilet’s drain. Flushing anything else can lead to various plumbing issues that could turn into plumbing emergencies down the line.
- Garbage Disposal Care – Just like your toilet’s drain, only certain things should go down your kitchen sink. Things like grease or coffee grounds can damage your garbage disposal or completely block your drain.
- Use Drain Traps – When in doubt, use a drain trap! Also commonly known as drain strainers, these devices can trap elements such as hair, or even a wedding ring, from going down the drain!
- Know Your Water Valve Location – In the case of a plumbing system emergency, it is essential always to know the location of your water valve so you can turn it off if an emergency occurs! Turning off your water helps minimize damage to your home and personal belongings by preventing water damage.
Even with responsible and routine plumbing system maintenance, emergencies happen. When they do, know that Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City is standing by to help get your system back up and running in no time! The best part? We never charge extra for emergency services. Regardless of overtime, holidays, or weekends, you will be pleased to know you are receiving fast, reliable, and trustworthy service— at no extra charge.
If you are looking for plumbing services in the Culver City area, please give us a call at (310) 734-4074 or contact us online!