Regardless of the Culver City plumbing emergency, we always recommend shutting off your water valves
before giving our emergency line a call! Some common plumbing emergencies we hear about include the following:
- Overflowing Toilet – An overflowing toilet be frustrating to clean up. It can also cause costly damage. We can fix your toilet quickly and efficiently to avoid extra property damage.
- Clogged Sink – Avoid putting things like grease or coffee grounds down the drain. This will help avoid nasty buildups that cause clogged sinks. If a plunger doesn’t work, call the professionals.
- Burst Pipes – Often caused by freezing or old age, burst pipes can be a nightmare. A burst pipe can release up to 100 gallons of water in 8 hours!
- Leaking Pipes – Depending on the location of the pipe, there may be more damage done. We have ways to fix these pipes and increase their lifespan.
- Sump Pump Issues – Sump pump issues can cost you thousands of dollars in damages. The longer you wait, the more costly the damage.
- Water Heater Issues – If the water heater is leaking, the water is an odd color, or you’re experiencing dramatic water temperatures, give us a call!
How to Avoid Plumbing Disasters
Many times, the plumbing issues we encounter could be prevented through simple maintenance. Routine maintenance is another easy way to prevent big emergencies down the line. We recommend having your plumbing system checked every year. Doing so means we’ll be able to stop emergencies long before they happen!
Here are some simple guidelines to follow to help you avoid plumbing emergencies:
- Basic Monitoring – Inspect your home frequently for possible leaks. Once it starts, a leak can grow into a significant nightmare for you and your home. Also, monitor your water bill to ensure it stays consistent with your water usage.
- Don’t Flush Trash – Toilet paper and human waste should be the only things going down the toilet’s drain. Flushing anything else can lead to various plumbing issues. Which could turn into plumbing emergencies down the line.
- Garbage Disposal Care – Only certain things should go down your kitchen sink. Things like grease or coffee grounds can damage your garbage disposal.
- Use Drain Traps – When in doubt, use a drain trap! These devices can trap elements such as hair, or even a wedding ring, from going down the drain!
- Know Your Water Valve Location – It is essential to locate your water valve so you can turn it off if needed! Turning off your water helps minimize water damage to your home.
Even with responsible and routine plumbing system maintenance, emergencies happen. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City is standing by to help get your system back up and running in no time! The best part? We never charge extra for emergency services. You will receive fast, reliable, and trustworthy service— at no extra charge.
Our 24-hour plumbers near you offer reliable estimates for your home, providing you with invaluable peace of mind. At the heart of this service is our commitment to giving you an accurate picture of the work that needs to be done, so that you can make informed decisions when it comes to budgeting and time management.
We strive to deliver highly efficient plumbing repair services that will last for years to come. We are dedicated to working with you on any plumbing issue, whether it is a minor leak or a complex installation.