Drain Cleaning in Culver City
Free Service Estimates are Available
Is your Culver City home plagued by a series of clogged or slow drains? Does the problem only get worse whenever a storm rolls in off the nearby coast, pouring rain over your property and causing flooding at each outdoor clogged drain? You don’t have to put up with it another day more, not when Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City is around.
For years, the Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name has been synonymous with top-quality plumbing and rooter services delivered with a smile and always for a competitive price. In other words, we cover all bases when it comes to matching and exceeding your expectations. It’s just the way we have always done things, and it is a tradition we intend to keep up for many, many more years.
That’s why when you drain cleaning in Culver City, you should come to us first. Our HydroScrub® technology is designed to eliminate tough clogs while simultaneously scrubbing clean the inside of the drain, helping prevent future clogs from forming. It is the ultimate solution that your home’s drains deserve!
Full Range of Drain Cleaning Services
What makes our Culver City drain cleaning services unlike any others in the industry? We like to think that it is our genuinely courteous plumbing technicians, our punctuality, and our attention to detail that bring most of our customers to our doors. Maybe it is our affordable pricing and free service estimates that have helped capture customer loyalty and 100% satisfaction? Or, most likely, it is a combination of everything we do. In any case, there is so much that sets us apart from the competition when it comes to drain cleaning, and we would love to get the chance to show you what we mean.
Our drain cleaning services are a notch above the rest because:
- HydroScrub® technology: There are a lot of hydro jetting technologies, but none quite like HydroScrub® from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City. Using a large water tank, high-pressure hose, specialized nozzle, and pressurizing machinery, we can blast away the toughest clogs without damaging the drain. In fact, this method cleans the drain, too!
- Video inspections: When it is not immediately clear where a clog is located in your home’s drainage systems, we can seek it out using a thorough video inspection. We train our technicians to be able to manipulate our camera tools precisely, leaving no inch of a drain unseen.
- No after-hours charges: Why should you have to pay more for a drain cleaning job just because it is outside normal business hours? At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City, we don’t think you should. We proudly offer emergency drain cleaning services without any tacked on after-hour charges, saving your drains and your wallet.
- Affordable repairs: Sometimes we discover drain damage while in the process of clearing a clog, such as if a clog is caused by root intrusion. In addition to being trusted drain cleaning professionals, we are also highly skilled plumbing repair technicians.
Identifying a Clogged Drain
A few warning signs that a drain is clogged in your home are:
- Bubbling sounds: The sound of bubbles or a gurgle when you run water down a drain is a strong indicator that a clog has or is forming down there.
- Bad smells: If the materials that comprise a clog start to rot or stop water to the point that it becomes stale water, you might notice a foul stench coming out of a drain. Bad clogs can even make entire rooms of your home smell unpleasant.
- Pooling water: Water should not collect around a drain, and it should definitely not pool around one. If water pools around a drain before it starts to disappear, then a clog down the drain is significant enough to almost entirely block the water.
Whether it is a drain in your kitchen, bathroom, garage, basement, or yard, we have the tools and equipment to take care of it. There’s no clog that can match our abilities!
What Clogged Your Drain?
You might be wondering how a drain in your home has become clogged in the first place. You are probably careful not to put anything down there that could cause a clog. Although, there are a number of seemingly innocuous items and materials that regularly contribute to clogs around the house and yard. It is possible one such culprit made its way down a drain in your property.
Some of the worst and most common clog offenders are:
- Eggshells: If you are a fan of a good breakfast, then you probably often cook with eggs. Be sure to always place eggshells in the trash, though. All it takes is one eggshell in the garbage disposal to clog the entire drain.
- Cooking grease: Similarly to eggshells, grease is a cooking byproduct that often gets poured down the drain when it absolutely should not be. Grease and oil can get stuck to the sides of the drain and start catching anything else that goes down there, rapidly forming a clog. The best practice is pouring cooking grease into a sealable can and disposing of it in the trash when full.
- Nondegradable waste: Little scraps of paper and plastic from food packaging might seem harmless enough, but they can contribute to a serious clog in large numbers. Menstrual hygiene products and diapers are two other forms of paper waste that should never be put in the toilet or down a drain.
- Sticks and dirt: The drains in your yards are susceptible to clogging if little sticks and clumps of dirt fall down through their protective grates. Since dirt just becomes mud when it is wet, trying to wash dirt down a drain might only make the situation worse, causing the mud to cling to the side of the pipe.
Say Goodbye to Drain Problems
Say hello to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Culver City! If you are looking for the trustworthy drain cleaning company in Culver City to handle any sized plumbing project for your home, you found us. We know you will be thrilled with our services, workmanship, and prices, so don’t hesitate to let us know the moment you need help with a pesky or clogged drain around your home.
Dial (310) 734-4074 or contact us online to schedule an appointment that works best for your availability.