- You have more than one drain clog that you can’t fix yourself.
- Your drains are slow, you find standing water around the drain, pools of water on the floor, or soap scum in the shower or tub.
- Your drains smell bad.
- Your toilet keeps clogging or backing up.
- Your drains or pipes make gurgling or bubbling noises.
- You suddenly have a problem with fruit flies or drain flies.
- You keep finding insects, roaches, or small rodents in your kitchen sink.
- Your water bills are high for no apparent reason.
We Clear All Types of Drain Clogs
We can clear all types of drain clogs quickly, so you can get back to your routine. We specialize in hydro jetting, which uses a powerful, pressurized stream of water to push debris, sludge, and other drain clogs through your pipes and into the city's sewer system. Hydro jetting can even remove decades of built-up mineral deposits, grime, tree roots, and other organic matter. If you have a clogged bathroom drain or shower drain, we can use a drain rooter or plumbing snake to break apart hair, soap scum, and other sludge. We may combine both methods to fully clean your drains. Check out the drain clogs we see the most:
- Kitchen drain clogs - If your kitchen sink or garbage disposal is clogged, we'll quickly get it working again. Our hydro jetting service removes grease, oil, fat, food particles, and other sludge in the walls of your pipes.
- Bathroom drain clogs - We can use a drain rooter, auger, or cable to fix serious toilet clogs and clogged shower drains and bathroom drains. This method can pull out hair, bathroom products, trash, toys, and anything else clogging up your bathroom drain.
- Utility room or laundry room drain clogs - If you have a utility sink or laundry room sink, it might get clogged with lint, laundry soap, dirt, and other debris. We can lower your risk of flooding and water damage by using our drain-clearing services to fix the problem permanently.
- Sewer drain clogs - A sewer drain clog can lead to drain backups and sewer system backups. We can use our plumbing video camera inspection to find the source of the clog and get rid of it before it causes bigger problems.
Benefits of Choosing Us for Drain Cleaning
Our service professionals are trustworthy and dependable and always arrive on time for appointments. We arrive in uniform in a company vehicle, so you know who you're letting into your home. We offer convenient appointment times and flexible service options because we know our customers are busy. We also provide job estimates ahead of time and even offer flat-rate pricing on some of our plumbing services. Plus, we never will charge you any overtime fees. We also save our customers time and money by offering preventive plumbing services. Our Advantage Plan makes it easy to schedule regular plumbing inspections, drain cleaning, and plumbing repairs so you won’t have to worry about big, costly plumbing problems in the future.
Call Us for Fast, Reliable Drain Cleaning in Hattiesburg, MS
If you have multiple drain clogs you can't fix yourself, call us today for fast, reliable drain cleaning in Hattiesburg, MS. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Hattiesburg, we'll get your drains flowing freely again quickly, so you can get back to your normal routine. Don't go another day with a sink, toilet, or shower that doesn't work. Call our 24/7 live answering service, make an appointment on our website, or request a job estimate online.