Knoxville Emergency Plumbing
24 Hour Emergency Plumber Near You
Emergencies could occur at any time--morning, night, or right before a big occasion. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Knoxville, we understand whenever emergencies do happen, they're never convenient.
Other plumbers may charge hundreds of dollars for overtime or might not come out on weekends or holidays. Our reputable emergency plumbers are always available for our customers anytime they need us! And we do not charge overtime fees.
Our Emergency Plumbing Services
Below are some of the emergency services we offer:
- Water Heater Replacements
- Drain Cleaning
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Sewer System Backup Repair
- Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection
- Plumbing Repair
- Water Line Repair
- Gas Line Repair
- Septic Tank Pumping
What Areas Do You Serve?
We proudly serve:
- Lenoir City
- Oak Ridge
- Philadelphia, TN
Why Choose Our Emergency Plumber?
In addition to our never-ending availability, there are a lot of reasons why you should trust us with your plumbing emergencies.
When you find out water is not flowing through your pipe, a backed-up septic system, or more, our licensed professionals will handle it.
Here are some of the reasons our customers love us:
- We never charge for overtime.
- We efficiently and promptly solve your plumbing issues.
- Our plumbers provide specialized and efficient services.
- Our maintenance specialists can provide solutions on how to prevent a future emergency.
Having a clean and comfortable property is not easy. Maintenance is time-consuming and hard to keep track of. We also provide reliable maintenance service to avert emergencies, so don’t wait to contact us!
Can Emergency Plumbing Issues Be Prevented?
Yes, in some cases emergency plumbing issues can be prevented. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Knoxville, we've seen it all over the years and have some helpful recommendations for you.
Below are some ways you can help prevent a plumbing emergency:
- Avoid pouring grease, coffee grounds, oils, and fats down your kitchen sink
- Do not flush flushable wipes down your toilets
- Check for leaks on a regular basis
- Do not put floss down your shower drains
- Know where your water shut-off valve is
- Consider preventative plumbing maintenance services
By taking care of your plumbing system, you could potentially avoid having a major plumbing emergency.
Call Our Licensed Plumbers in Knoxville!
For over 45 years, we have worked hard to bring a high level of courtesy to the plumbing industry. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Knoxville is always available to solve your plumbing problems, day or night.
If you need emergency services or a routine maintenance check, our Knoxville plumbing specialists provide rapid service and clean up as soon as the job is done, so you know you and your home or business are in good hands.