Sewer System Backup Repair in Knoxville
Signs of Sewer Backup
Tree roots, debris, along with other issues could be exceedingly devastating to your plumbing pipelines. At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing, we’re professionals at repairing septic and sewer systems destroyed by tree roots as well as other common pipe dangers.
Do you know the Warning Signs And Symptoms Of Sewer System Backup?
- Water backup through the toilet, shower, or one sink drain.
- Multiple drain backups.
- Strong sewage odor originating from drains or outside near the house.
- Any mixture of drain backups involving the toilet.
- Gurgling sounds originating from your drains or toilet.
- Pools of water around the basement floor drain.
- Tree Root Intrusions
Our experienced Knoxville plumbing professionals have repaired and re-piped all kinds of plumbing systems to support a variety of property layouts. Rest assured—your Mr. Rooter Plumbing plumber has got the process down seriously to a science. We have been prepared to fix your sewer system backup 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Don’t let sewage backup damage your home or threaten your heath and well being. Call us today (865) 730-0067.
Signs of Septic System Backups
Septic tank backups have a potential for lots more wide-ranging problems than a sink backup or toilet clog. These problems ought to be handled quickly by an experienced plumber, ideally during the “slow drain” stage before complete stoppage, to avoid system-wide problems in and around the house. With a septic backup, it is possible to wind up with big costs to remediate any property damage and contamination, including environmental cleanup. Remember, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Knoxville is here to assist you around-the-clock.
Do you know the warning signs and symptoms of a septic system backup?
- Sewage backup (smelly black liquid) in toilets and/or drains.
- Slow flushing and draining toilet.
- One or more drains inside your home are running slowly.
- Wastewater seeping out from the ground near your septic system, which may or may not have an odor.
- Plenty of very green grass on top of the septic system, even during dry, hot weather.
- Bacteria in your well. Liquid from your own septic system could flow into and contaminate your drinking tap water well through the ground.
- Algae or weeds growing in a pond near your home. This can be due to septic system waste discharging into surface water.
- Bad odors around the house because of incorrectly vented or failing septic systems.
When you really need to correct your septic system backup, get hold of your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Knoxville. Professional assistance from our experienced plumbers will allow you to avoid property contamination, environmental issues, and serious health threats like dysentery or hepatitis.
Tree Root Intrusion Signs & Solutions
Once water is discovered, the tree begins stepping up root development in that area. More roots make the opening bigger and clog your entire sewer system—before bursting the pipe. Common signs and symptoms of intrusion range from sewage backup in your bathtub or toilet, gurgling sounds arising from your toilet, tubs not draining properly, with no water in your toilet bowl.
- Hydrojetting: For a long-term remedy, your technician can clean the pipe using pressurized water jets. These jets will thoroughly scour the line to remove grease buildup, debris, and tree roots.
- Pipe lining: A permanent solution where we line your complete sewer pipe with a “sleeve” to seal it, eliminating water leakage. We might be able to line just the troublesome portion of pipe. With this particular method, we avoid trenching as well as the requirement for demolition of walls or any other structures.
- Pipe bursting: Another permanent fix, Mr. Rooter Plumbing can make use of hydraulics to break apart your old sewer pipe (whether clay, cast iron or PVC) and simultaneously install a brand new seamless pipe.
- Maintenance: We also offer an ongoing inspection and drain-cleaning plan to help keep grease along with other household debris from increasing. It will also eliminate roots from any unlined pipe before they cause a clog.
We might discover that tree roots have crushed your sewer pipe or drain pipe. Tree roots can also find their way in through pipe cracks or joints. Pipe condensation or leaky pipes will actually attract roots searching for nourishment. Mr. Rooter Plumbing technicians have observed how far tree roots can travel and exactly how easily they slip in through tiny separations in pipe sections, small holes, or cracks to infiltrate a sewage system.
When Should You Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing?
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing now, even though you think you've got an isolated drain problem, to avoid a larger problem or a raw sewage backup. Our Knoxville plumbers generally make an effort to open the drain with a unique drain auger or cable device. If this does not work, we may have to use more sophisticated methods. Sewer blockages can happen from bits of discarded food/garbage disposal waste, hair, soap residue, sanitary products or thick toilet paper.
Rooter work and drain cleaning: We’ll first punch through the tree root clog to clear the line and get your sewer operating again. Next, we’ll check out the degree of the tree root trouble and advocate more permanent solutions.
Have a Sewage Issue? See just what makes us the best choice!