Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Trusted Plumbing Experts Available 24/7
Cracked sewer pipes could be more than merely an expensive repair—they can lead to extensive and pricey property damage and result in serious health threats. Luckily, Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Knoxville will be your local source for quality plumbing services whenever you want. As sewer pipe experts, our plumbers remain available 24/7 to take your call!
Start by calling our team today at (865) 730-0067. You can expect free estimates from us!!
Common Factors That Cause Sewer Line Damage:
- Cast iron pipes may have problems with corrosion, rust, and subsequently pipe breakdown.
- Clay pipes frequently become brittle, cracking in numerous areas if incorrectly installed.
- PVC/ABS plastic pipe may suffer cracks if water temperatures surpass rated limitations for materials.
- Generally speaking, almost any pipe—regardless of the materials it is made of—can break as a result of extreme inner (water) and outer (ground) pressure.
- Spotting signs and symptoms of a Broken Sewer Pipe
Worried that tree roots might be destroying your lateral? Think you may possibly have a broken sewer pipe? Have your pipes started to leak unhealthy sewage below your property? Don’t wait a minute longer to get in touch with the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing! We fix cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer pipes in a rapid and efficient manner. Although it may be simple to tell a significant sewer pipe problem has happened in some cases, other cases might not be so obvious.
What exactly are some common signs and symptoms of a damaged sewer pipe?
- Strange gurgling noises right from your toilet(s)
- Deficiency of water in your toilet(s)
- Lagging draining bathtub / failure to drain
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet / tub
- Sewer odor in your basement, yard, or any other parts of your premises
Time for you to schedule sewer line repair or replacement? Mr. Rooter of Knoxville is simply a phone call away! Contact us at (865) 730-0067
Why do sewer pipes crack and burst?
- Poor or insufficient maintenance
- Buildup of hair, debris, grease, sludge, oil, toilet paper, etc.
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe holes / joints
- Regular ground freezes / thaws
- Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc.
- Wear and tear from aging
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and / or installation
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
- Broken Sewer Line Solutions
The plumbing and sewer line repair experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing can evaluate your sewer pipe cracks and problems. While your home layout and sewer system are unique, there could be some basic problems that we are able to address with repairs.
These generally include the following:
Pipe relining: Through this process, we’ll provide you with new pipes from the inside out. We are able to also line existing sewer pipes with a kind of “sleeve” to prevent pipe cracks. First, we’ll clean out the pipe, then apply the lining, that'll harden in only a few hours.
Bursting: If your sewer pipe is simply too damaged, we might have to pull a brand new sewer pipe through the hold one. This method will use hydraulics to further break apart the damaged old one and replace it seamlessly with a new pipe.
Preventive maintenance: Lastly, it's important to help prevent sewer line damage from occurring to begin with. With regular inspections and drain cleaning services, you are able to keep major debris and buildup from your pipes and steer clear of cracks, clogs, or bursts.
Call (865) 730-0067 for a totally free in-home estimate for your sewer problem!
Sewer Line Replacement
If repair just isn't possible, it could be time for you to schedule a sewer line replacement. Fortunately, at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Knoxville, we take time to explain your choices, review the problem, and explain to you how exactly we are going to repair it. You can trust us to satisfy your needs and never oversell you on an unnecessary product during any replacement procedure. We are able to professionally recommend sewer line replacement that falls consistent with your household needs and your financial allowance.
In addition, our trenchless repair and replacement methods are less invasive than traditional methods and won’t tear up your lawn or landscaping. It’s also more cost-effective methods! repaired and replaced hundreds of sewer lines and work diligently to save you money and time in your sewer line services.