Clogged Drains Repair in Monterey
Serving Salinas, Pebble Beach, Pacific Grove & Nearby Areas
A clogged drain can be quite the nuisance. Whether it’s in your kitchen or in your bathroom, a clogged drain can significantly slow down your water drainage and can leave unwanted residue behind that might cause you all sorts of problems. If you are looking for a solution to fix your clogged drains, you need to contact the professionals at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Monterey. We are known for our quality service, fast responses, and effective results. The quality of our workmanship is guaranteed, which means you can rest assured when you call our plumbers to fix your problem. Our team can accommodate your schedule and our plumbers will thoroughly explain how we plan to fix your clogged drain.
If you are noticing signs of a slowing drain, call Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Monterey immediately to prevent a major clog or backup! You can reach our skilled plumbers at (831) 204-1210.
Common Signs of a Clogged Drain:
- Water is starting to back up out of your sink drain.
- Pools of water forming around shower drains.
- Water slowly drains after forming pools.
- Bubbling toilet water whenever you run the sink.
- Drains making gurgling sounds, often after running your washing machine / dishwasher.
- Pools of water forming near your bathtub or a sink.
- You smell rotting food around the kitchen sink area.
Before You Call a Plumbing Professional, Try These Things First to Clear Your Drain:
- Turn on the faucet and partly fill your sink up with water;
- If you have a double sink in your kitchen, use a wet rag to plug one of the drains;
- If you are checking a bath sink, make sure you plug the overflow hole instead;
- After that, start to plunge the other side with a cup plunger;
- Move the plunger up and down few times, then pull it off and repeat the process several times.
If you think your toilet drain is clogged, be sure to use a flange plunger because it will produce better results. Most plumbers also recommended to avoid using drain cleaners, because they can be extremely hard on your pipes and might cause corrosion.
Call our team of professionals today at (831) 204-1210
Preventative maintenance is the easiest way to avoid an unwanted clog in your drain. If you want to keep your home plumbing system running optimally, you need to keep up with routine maintenance. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Monterey has an affordable maintenance plan that you can take advantage of if you want to make sure your pipes and drains are cleaned and maintained throughout the year.
When pipes are neglected, rust, hair, grease, and other harsh minerals can build-up, causing dangerous corrosion that will damage your pipes. Regular maintenance provided by our professionals can help you save a substantial amount of money on costly repairs or pipe replacements, as well as prevent plumbing emergencies that can be a serious inconvenience. Don’t hesitate to ask about our maintenance plans today!
Are You Having a Drain Emergency? Call (831) 204-1210 to Speak with Our Professionals Today.
If you end up having a drain emergency, we suggest finding the shutoff valves in your home and turning off the main water valve if you have a major water leak. If you aren’t quite sure where to find the shutoff valves, or you don’t feel comfortable making decisions about plumbing issues, you should immediately call Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Monterey! Our friendly team of expert plumbers are here to help with all of your emergency plumbing needs.
Let us tackle your drain problem, call (831) 204-1210.