Monterey Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Our licensed Plumbing Experts Can Assist You Today
Has your water heater finally outlived its lifespan? Then it’s time to replace it with a new, updated system. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Monterey is here to help you with all of your plumbing needs. Our skilled professionals provide customers across the nation with fast, affordable, and efficient water heater replacement and repair services. We also ensure that all of the projects we take on, adhere to the new federally mandated energy efficiency standards.
Although new water heater models might have greater upfront costs, they allow consumers to save more money over time with improved heating efficiency and cheaper water bills. In fact, these new water heater systems can save you around 16% or more on your water heating bills.
There’s a reason they call us Mr.®! Call (855) 982-2028 today!
Do You Need Fast Access to Hot Water?
It doesn’t matter if your water heater is producing lukewarm water, has sprung a leak, or is just out of date, the plumbing professionals at Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Monterey can help you find the most suitable replacement for your home.
If you need a new system, we can replace your old one with the following:
- Conventional: With a conventional system, water is stored in a large tank (we offer varying sizes) and is heated by electric or gas energy. High-efficiency conventional models can lower water heating bills by as much as 7%.
- Tankless: These systems only heat the water it uses as needed, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. Tankless systems can reduce water heating bills by as much as 30%.
- Hybrid: Combining the conventional tank storage style with a heat pump, hybrid systems use existing water & electrical connections. Hybrid systems can reduce water heating expenses by as much as 60%.
Are you having trouble deciding between a tank or tankless water heater? Click here to view the handy infographic we’ve put together to help you!
Professional Water Heater Repair Services
Because your water heater is in constant use throughout the day, you can expect to have to eventually perform some repairs and routine upkeep. If repairing your water heater isn’t an option, our friendly plumbing experts can help you decide on the best replacement. You can trust the licensed professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing to always be up-front about the cost of our services, and you can expect us to offer cost-efficient and effective solutions for your water heating issue.
If your water heater is doing any of the following things, you should immediately call Mr. Rooter Plumbing:
- It no longer supplies adequately hot water
- It takes a long time for water to heat up
- There is water leaking from the tank
- There are strange noises coming from the water heater tank
Call (855) 982-2028 to discuss the services we offer with our water heater experts. There’s a reason they call us Mr.®!
Proper maintenance of your water heater can help prevent costly expenses down the road. We can inspect your water heater and quickly fix minor issues before they become major problems. If you do end up experiencing major water heater problems, our plumbers in Monterey offer 24/7 emergency services at no extra cost to you. The faster you call us, the sooner we will be able get your issue resolved and have your home up and running again!
The life expectancy of your water heater can range from 11 years to 20 years, depending on the particular model you have and the condition of your home. If you are wondering whether your water heater is due to be replaced, feel free to reach out to Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of Monterey. We can come to your residence and inspect your water heater, as well as explain the best options for replacement and a timeline for our work.