Water Heater Installation Services
Water heater installs in Salinas, Seaside, and Marina
Are you in need for a new water heater installation? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Monterey offers high-quality water heater installation services that are designed to make sure your water heater works properly and efficiently. Our team of professionals have years of experience installing all types of water heaters, from traditional tank units to modern systems with advanced technology. Plus, we offer competitive price sand convenient scheduling options.
Why choose the water heater installation experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Monterey?
- 24/7 Emergency Services - We provide emergency service around-the-clock since we're aware that issues with water heaters can occur at any time, day or night.
- Testimonials from our clientele: We let our clients speak for themselves. See our testimonials here.
- Guaranteed Parts & Labor - Even though we have a great deal of faith in the sewage line repair and replacement services we provide, sometimes things don't go as planned, just like with your plumbing system.
- Cleanliness - We'll do all in our power to keep your home as spotless as possible when our team enters it. With everything from protective mats to the right boots, we take great care to keep our workplace space immaculate.
- Top Notch Professionalism - We have a team of certified, experienced, and local plumbers who can take care of just much any water heater installation task you need.
- Customer satisfaction - Regardless of the service you receive from us, we pledge to do all possible to meet your needs. We won't stop working until you are thrilled and satisfied with every part of our water heater installation services.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Monterey today at (831) 204-1210 or request a estimate online for more information and to request an estimate!
With us handling the job, you won’t have to worry about any delays or problems arising during the installation process. We guarantee a reliable, seamless experience so that you can enjoy hot water whenever you need it without stress or hassle.
Frequently asked questions about water heaters
When should you replace or install a water heater?
The average lifespan of a water heater is between 8-12 years, depending on the type and manufacturer. If your current water heater is nearing this age range, it is likely time to replace it with a newer model. If your current tank is leaking or not providing enough hot water for your needs, then you may need to consider replacing it sooner than expected. Some signs that indicate you may need to replace your current water heater include rusty hot water, loud noises coming from the appliance, and/or excessive amounts of sediment build-up in the tank. If any of these issues are present, then it’s time to call in an experienced professional for help.
How long does it take to professionally install a water heater?
The amount of time needed to complete the installation will depend on the type of unit being installed as well as its size and condition upon arrival. Generally speaking, most installations can take anywhere between 1-3 hours if all goes according to plan. Of course, this timeline can vary depending on several factors such as access location and existing piping systems which might require additional work prior to installation. An experienced professional will be able to provide an estimate once they have had an opportunity to inspect the area where the unit will be installed.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Monterey at (831) 204-1210 or request a estimate right away to get more information on our water heater installations!