Drain Cleaning Near You
Mr. Rooter of Rochester is a locally owned and operated plumbing company. This allows us to provide you with service from professional plumbers near you. From minor kitchen sink clogs to messy bathroom backups, our team has your back!
Call us at (585) 666-1046 or request an estimate online for your next drain cleaning service today!
Rochester Drain Cleaning Services
No matter the drain, we can handle any clog with any of the following services:
- Video Camera Inspection: Our Rochester plumbers use video camera pipe inspection. This shows the location of obstacles through a signal anywhere in your water or sewage pipes. Our plumbers can pinpoint the exact location of any blockage. The most common are hair, grease, food, and toilet paper.
- BioChoiceES®: We also use organic drain cleaners to great effect. BioChoiceES® Green Drain Cleaner eats away at many of the things that can clog your drain pipes. Mr. Rooter® highly recommends this formula because it breaks down buildups. It is also fully backed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Hydro Jetting: If all else fails, Mr. Rooter’s HydroScrub service blasts through the muck inside your drains. It removes not only hard deposits from inside the drain lines but also soft deposits. Soft deposits can build up and cause just as many problems as their hard counterpart.
Call us at (585) 666-1046 or contact us online to get in touch with the best plumbers near you today!
Why Do Drains Clog?
Over time, even well-maintained plumbing systems are bound to face clogs. Things like hair, grease, and leftover food. build up over time. Clogs are especially prevalent in older plumbing systems.
Historical Rochester Plumbing
Rochester was founded in the late 1700s, and it was one of the US’s earliest boomtowns. The buildings in this district are historical. This means they have incredibly old plumbing systems if they were never replaced.
DIY drain cleaning in older buildings can harm seriously harm the older pipes. For example, any lines installed during World War II were made of cheaper brass, which is a weaker metal. If you try and snake the drain yourself, you might poke a hole in the metal. This is going to create more expensive problems for you.
Additionally, pipes made of metal tend to degrade and roughen. The inside of the tube will start to deteriorate, making it easier for debris to catch on the sides of the pipes. The older your plumbing system is, the more likely it will be to clog quickly.
Dial (585) 666-1046 to get in touch with a Rochester plumbing expert now!
How Much Does It Cost to Get Your Drain Unclogged?
The cost of drain cleaning will vary depending on the type of drain and the kind of clog. The easier the drain is to access, such as under the kitchen sink, the less expensive the repair will be. You can expect to pay anywhere from $85 to $800 to get your drain cleaned, however. The harder it is for the plumber to access the clog, the more expensive the repair will be.
You can expect to pay more for a repair if your pipe is corroded enough to need a complete replacement.
How Do I Know If My Sewer Line Is Clogged?
There are a few signs you can look out for if you suspect your main sewer line is clogged. For example, if you notice all your drains are slower than usual, more than likely a clog in your main sewer line is the cause. Another sign to look out for is water backing up for strange reasons. For example, if you flush the toilet and water starts coming out of your shower drain, this indicates an issue with your main sewer line.
Sewer line clogs tend to be more expensive to fix because they require more than just a drain snake to resolve. In some cases, tree roots cause the clog, which could mean you might need to replace the sewer line entirely if the pipe is destroyed by root growth.
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rochester?
Whether you need us to clean out a mineral deposit or years of built-up soap scum, we’re confident that we can return your drains and pipes to like-new condition. Thanks to advanced cleaning methods and patented cleaning technologies, we can even remove blockages caused by tree roots, foreign objects, and more.
There’s a reason they call us Mr.® You can count on us for:
- Honest advice
- An up-front written estimate
- The same price, any time, any day
If you live in Rochester or the surrounding area, you can trust a Mr. Rooter drain cleaning specialist to get the job done with ease! In addition to flexible appointment availability, we offer reliable, 24/7 emergency services with no overtime charges. For more information, contact us today.
For drain cleaning near you, call us at (585) 666-1046 or request an estimate online to get started.