Drain Cleaning Services in St. George
Request Your Service Estimate Today!
The city of St. George, Utah gets an average of 10 inches of rain and 28 inches of snow each year. In the summer, temperatures get as high as 101 degrees, while winter temperatures can reach as low as 29 degrees. With such a range in temperature and weather, keeping an eye on the state of your drains is important. Metal pipes can shrink and expand with temperature changes, and no matter the season, you don’t want to be caught with a clogged drain in the dead of winter or the height of summer.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of St. George, our professional plumbers know that clogged drains are more than just an inconvenience, they can also be signs of major issues with the pipes in your home. If you are dealing with clogged drains on your property, you need to get in touch with our team as soon as possible so we can find the right solution for your situation. Whether your drains are clogged because of dirty hair or greasy foods, we have the state-of-the-art tools and technology you need to quickly unclog your drains so you can live comfortably in your home.
Our plumbing and drain cleaning company is committed to providing customers throughout St. George with affordably priced and always reliable drain cleaning services. And with our HydroScrub® technology, our technicians can eliminate clogs from virtually any drain, so you don’t have to be concerned about potential backflow that can cause major damage to your home. Are clogged drains making you feel frustrated? Then give us a call today to get help with your plumbing issue.
Customers Rely on Us for Their Plumbing Needs
Customers in St. George choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing because we offer the following comprehensive plumbing & drain cleaning services:
- Hydroscrub®: Our Hydroscrub® technology can be safely used on all pipes to remove debris like grease, sludge, mud, and silt.
- Video Inspection: We use advanced cameras to scan through your pipes to ensure they are completely clear. We also use the camera to determine if other methods are necessary to eliminate the clog.
- No After-Hours Charges: We proudly offer emergency plumbing services for homes and businesses, so you don’t have to worry about being charged extra for after-hours service.
- Fast and Effective Drain Cleaning: With the combination of our Hydroscrub® technology and video inspection service, we can have your pipes cleared out in no time!
- Affordable Drain Repairs If Needed: Are you tired of dealing with the clogged drains in your home? If so, call us today to ask about our reasonable service rates!
Is My Drain Clogged?
Identifying a clog as soon as possible is paramount to acting fast before it become a real problem. Drains can be touchy, and whether an object is lodged in the pipe or debris have been slowly building over time, the drain will clog if not maintained properly. In some cases, a drain can get clogged with mineral deposits and rust if not regularly maintained. Here are some common signs your drain might be clogged:
- Pooling Water or Slow Drainage: If you see water appearing where it shouldn't or not draining as fast as usual, it's usually a sign of a clog.
- Bubbling Water in the Kitchen or Bathroom: If you see bubbling water when you turn on your faucet or hear a gurgling sound in your sink when you run the dishwasher, you might have clogged drain.
- Unpleasant Smells: The smell of rotting food is also a sign that your drain might be clogged. If the sink in your kitchen or bathroom is exuding a rotting food smell, it means the food or debris going down your drain isn't being pulled into the sewer system. Rather, it's lingering close to the surface of the drain.
Drains We Service & Repair in St. George
- Kitchen Drains: We often deal with clogged drains in kitchens that are the result of the wrong type of food going down the garbage disposal. Clogged drains can cause major damage to your kitchen if you don’t quickly get on top of it, so call us as soon as possible to get help from one of our professionals.
- Bathroom Drains: Has so much hair gone down your bathroom sink that water gets backed up whenever you turn the faucet on? We are commonly called on to unclog bathroom drains, and we are prepared to eliminate any type of debris we may encounter.
- Garage and Basement Drains: Dirt and debris sometimes get swept and washed away into your garage and basement floor drains. Over time, this can create major clogs that require serious maintenance.
- Sewer Drains: A clogged sewer drain can cause dirty water to flow right back into your home. If you have issues with your sewer drain, call us immediately!
To schedule an appointment or to request a service estimate for your home or business, call us today at (435) 214-1799.