Residential Sewer System Backups in Baltimore, MD
We Repair Sewer System Backups Quickly
Don’t let a sewer system backup disrupt your home life. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore, our service professionals have years of experience in repairing residential sewer system backups in Baltimore, MD. We use an innovative, minimally invasive trenchless repair of sewer system backups that won’t tear up your yard or cause damage to your property. When you call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore, you get experienced, courteous service professionals who work efficiently and cause as little disruption to your daily routine as possible. If you suspect you have a sewer system backup that needs repair, call our 24/7 live answering service today to make an appointment. We also offer job estimates via our website.
Signs You Have a Sewer System Backup
If you recognize the early warning signs of a sewer system backup, you can minimize the damage and destruction caused by a broken sewer line. Pay attention to these signs you have a sewer system backup:
- Foul odors coming from your drain or around the outside of your home
- Slow drains that allow water to pool up before draining
- Frequently clogged or overflowing toilets
- Unexplained green grass, plants, and weeds in your yard
- Strange bubbling or gurgling noises coming from your tub, toilets, or faucets
- Patches of marshy growth in pools of dirty water on your property
- One plumbing fixture that behaves strangely when you’re using another, such as a toilet that fills with water when you use a sink or water that backs up in your sink when you use the washing machine
Have you noticed any of these symptoms in your home? If so, call our 24/7 answering service to schedule the repair of sewer system backups.
Problems Caused by Tree Roots
If you have trees or large shrubs planted near your sewer system, the roots can cause problems for your sewer lines. Tree roots stretch towards a source of water like your sewer pipes, and end up growing right through them, causing cracks, breaks, and burst pipes. The problem might start with a small leak that then expands to create a small sinkhole. If you notice slow drains, gurgling toilets, and clogged drains that can’t be cleared with drain cleaner or plunging, you may have tree root intrusions in your sewer line. An early warning sign of tree root intrusion is one tree that is growing faster than the others around it. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore, we have the tools, equipment, and experience needed to remove tree roots quickly and safely from your sewer system and prevent or repair sewer system backups. Call us today for a job estimate or to schedule an appointment.
How We Repair Sewer System Backups
We use an innovative, advanced trenchless method to repair sewer system backups. We don’t need to dig up your lawn or demolish walls or structures to get to your sewer pipes. Instead, we start with a plumbing video camera inspection to determine the source, location, and extent of your plumbing problem. We will then recommend one of these trenchless sewer system backup repair solutions:
- Plumbing Rooter Plus Drain Cleaning - We use a powerful plumbing rooter to break apart debris, organic matter, tree roots, and other sludge from your sewer pipes. We then flush out the debris into your city’s sewer system, so your sewer line flows freely again.
- Pressurized Hydro Jetting - For more stubborn problems, we can use pressurized water jets to flush debris out of your sewer line and into the city’s sewer system.
- Permanent Pipe Relining - Our permanent pipe relining system creates a new pipe inside of your old one, without requiring trenching. We insert a quick-hardening pipe sleeve that expands and seals up cracks, breaks, and leaks.
- Hydraulic Pipe Bursting - When pipe relining won’t work, we can use hydraulics to burst apart old and broken sewer pipes so we can seamlessly install new pipes.
Once we have repaired your sewer line, we recommend that you schedule regular sewer line maintenance to prevent another sewer system backup from occurring in the future. We offer an Advantage Plan that makes it easier for our customers to keep up with routine plumbing maintenance, like inspections, drain cleaning, and general plumbing repairs. This can prevent grease, debris, and other solid materials from building up in your pipes and causing clogged drains and other problems.
Sewer Backup Prevention
You can take a few simple steps to prevent a sewer system backup on your property. Use these tips to help prevent problems with your sewer system:
- Only flush toilet paper
- Don’t plant trees and shrubs near sewer lines or laterals
- Keep your sewer lines clear from roots
- Don’t pour fats, oils, or grease down your drains
- Consider pipe relining if you have old or damaged pipes
- Schedule regular sewer line inspections
- Fix plumbing problems right away
- Ask a professional if you should install an exterior cleanout, a sewer backup valve, or you should elevate the house drain
Have a Sewer System Backup in Baltimore, MD?
Do you have a sewer system backup in Baltimore, Cockeysville, or Catonsville, MD? At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore, we make it easy for our customers to schedule appointments by offering online scheduling and a 24/7 live answering service. We also offer job estimates via our website and are upfront and transparent about the cost of repairing sewer system backups. Our service professionals show up on time, in uniform, and a branded company vehicle, so you know exactly who you’re letting into your home. All our parts and workmanship are guaranteed, and we strive to offer exceptional customer service. If you want to learn more about sewer line repairs or sewer backup prevention system costs, just request a job estimate online.