Water Heater Repair
If your home is experiencing a lack of warm water or a water heater leak, our water heater repair services will come to your rescue. Our service professionals will determine if you need a quick water heater repair or a replacement. We repair traditional, tankless, and hybrid water heaters.
Water Line Repair
Your main water line delivers fresh water to your home, so it must be always in working order. We perform water line repairs using revolutionary plumbing technology.
Garbage Disposal Repair
When your garbage disposal won’t work correctly, we can quickly locate the issue. The most common signs you need garbage disposal repairs are strange sounds or a refusal to turn it on.
Water Softener Repair
Your water softener ensures you have soft water that doesn’t cause stains or leave a residue. You can count on us for water softener repairs.
Our team provides shower repair services for all issues. We can repair any type of shower, including a traditional shower, digital shower, or steam shower.
Dripping, broken, or busted water faucets cause water bills to slowly rise. We will locate the leaky culprit and perform exemplary faucet repairs.
Clogged Drain Repair
No matter the location of your clogged drain, we offer effective drain cleaning methods. Our clogged drain repairs ensure the buildups are completely gone.
Sewer Line Repair
A sewer line issue can cause unsanitary backups. We perform sewer line repairs for everything from tree root intrusion to broken pipes.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repairs
Our team understands plumbing issues seem to happen at the most inopportune times. You can trust us to take care of your plumbing as quickly and efficiently as possible. The most common signs you may need plumbing repairs include the following:
- Leaking Faucets or Pipes – Those little drips can add up to a significant water bill. Leaky faucets and pipes are never a good sign, so contact us for a quick fix.
- Clogged Drains – A clogged drain can cause odors and backups in your home. We offer efficient drain cleaning services to help your water flow.
- Strange Sounds – If your water heater is making banging sounds, reach out to us. A faulty water heater can cause flooding and wreak havoc on the temperature of your water.
- Sewer System Backup – You may notice sewage odors or strange backups in your drains. We perform innovative sewer system backup repairs.
- High Water Bills – If you receive an extremely high-water bill, you may have an undetected water leak. We’ll quickly locate the water leak and offer an effective plumbing repair.
Plumbing System Maintenance
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore preventative plumbing maintenance services. Our service professionals routinely inspect your plumbing and clear any clogs. We do our best to locate any minor issues before they become significant plumbing problems. Ask us about our Advantage Plan for priority scheduling and other perks.
Costs of Residential Plumbing Repairs
Our local plumbing company always offers honest pricing for our plumbing services. We do our best to provide effective plumbing repairs before recommending a replacement. The costs of your plumbing services depend on the severity of your plumbing issue.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore?
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore offers comprehensive plumbing solutions to Baltimore, Cockeysville, and Catonsville, MD. We will repair any plumbing issue in your home, from a leaky faucet to a broken sewer line. When you experience plumbing issues, reach out to us for fast and efficient plumbing repairs. We guarantee our work and always offer upfront pricing. Our service professionals explain each job in detail to ensure you understand our process. Contact us today to get an estimate on our residential plumbing repairs.