Residential Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Baltimore, MD
Fast, Reliable Sewer Line Repair
If you think you have a broken sewer pipe or clogged sewer drain, don’t suffer for weeks worrying about sewer line repair costs. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore, we offer speedy residential sewer line repair and replacement in Baltimore, MD, and we’re always upfront about our prices. Our trenchless sewer line repairs don’t require us to dig up your yard or demolish structures to get to your sewer line, so we’ll be done quickly without any muss or fuss. To schedule a sewer line inspection and repair, call our 24/7 live answering service or make an appointment online. You can also request a job estimate to find out the upfront sewer line repair cost. We will show up quickly, work efficiently, and get you back to your normal household routine as fast as possible.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
The sooner you recognize the signs that you need sewer line repair, the faster your repairs will be. If you notice any of these early warning signs of a sewer line break, call us or schedule an appointment online for sewer line repair:
- Strange odors in your home, like rotting food or sewage
- A gurgling noise coming from your toilet
- Mold growth on the walls, especially near plumbing fixtures
- Slow drains or standing water around drains
- Puddles and soft spots in your yard
- Your toilet starts backing up while flushing
- You keep finding insects, roaches, or rodents in your sink, shower, or tub
- Your lawn gets greener and lusher
- Your water bill has suddenly increased
- The water in your toilet bowl increases and decreases
Causes of Sewer Line Problems
There are a few different factors that can contribute to, exacerbate, or cause sewer line problems. If all of the drains in your home begin backing up at once or you notice dirty, foul-smelling water in your sink, toilet, tub, or shower, it could be for one of these reasons:
- Sewer pipe rupture or breakage from soil erosion, heavy traffic, ground shifts due to earthquakes, or use of heavy construction equipment nearby
- Pipe corrosion that has caused the pipe to crack or break
- Leaking joints near the seals or sections between pipes
- A sagging sewer lines
- Tree root infiltration
- Flushing debris down the toilet, like baby wipes, cardboard, tampons, paper towels, and more
- Pouring grease, fats, or oils down the drain
- Lack of maintenance
- Improper layout, design, or installation of the sewer pipes
- Backup coming from the city’s sewer line
Call us today or schedule an appointment online if you need residential sewer line repair or replacement services.
Our Sewer Line Inspections and Repairs
We specialize in trenchless sewer line repairs, so we don’t have to dig up your lawn or take down structures to get to your sewer pipes. We use an innovative plumbing video camera inspection to determine the location, cause, and severity of your sewer line damage. That will help us determine how to proceed with sewer line repairs, and we will explain your total sewer line repair costs before beginning work. We may use one or more of these sewer line repair methods:
- Pipe Relining Technique - We can give you new pipes from the inside out without having to dig up your yard. We line existing sewer pipes with a sleeve that hardens and prevents leaks, breaks, and holes.
- Hydraulic Technique - If pipe relining isn’t a possibility, we may recommend using hydraulics to break apart pipes. We can then pull in a new sewer pipe and seamlessly replace the old one without digging up your lawn.
Once we have completed sewer line repairs, we recommend that our customers schedule routine sewer line maintenance. Our Advantage Plan makes it easier for our customers to obtain plumbing maintenance services like sewer line inspections, drain cleaning services, and plumbing repairs. Preventative maintenance reduces your risk of plumbing issues like clogged drains, broken sewer pipes, and sewer system backups.
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
We won’t recommend sewer line replacement unless it is more cost-effective than sewer line repairs. If the damage to your sewer line is too extensive or if your sewer pipes are too old, poorly maintained, or poorly installed, then sewer line replacement may be a better option for you. We use a trenchless sewer line replacement method designed to cause as little disruption to your life as possible.
Worried About Sewer Line Repair Costs in Baltimore?
If you’re worried about sewer line repair costs in Baltimore, Cockeysville, or Catonsville, MD, you can request a job estimate online. We are always upfront and transparent about the cost of sewer line repairs and replacement, so our customers won’t have any surprises on their invoices. When you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Baltimore for sewer line repairs, we will show up on time and work quickly and efficiently. We never charge overtime fees, and our workmanship and parts are guaranteed for your peace of mind. Call our 24/7 live answering service or schedule an appointment for residential sewer line repair or replacement, or request a job estimate online.