When choosing a new water heater, you have many options, including:
- Gas water heaters: Although they cost more upfront than electric water heaters, gas water heaters are less expensive to operate over time.
- "Smart" hot water heaters: Save energy with a smart water heater that is easier to control. You can lower your water heater's temperature when you're on vacation or other times when heat is unnecessary.
- Solar-powered hot water heaters: With a solar-powered water heater, you can lower your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. The government may also offer tax incentives to homeowners with solar water heaters.
- Electric models: Our electric model water heaters can be equipped with or without a tank. Tankless water heaters save you money over time and take up less space. They typically last 30 to 40 years, which is twice the life of a storage-tank water heater. Keep in mind that tankless water heaters usually have a higher price tag than storage-tank water heaters.
Benefits of a New Hot Water Heater
If you are deciding whether you need a new hot water heater, it can be helpful to ask a professional for advice. Our licensed service technicians offer free in-home consultations to assist you in choosing the best heating solution. The advantages of installing a new water heater include:
- Daily access to hot water: A new hot water heater will provide a long-lasting supply of hot water to your home or business.
- Lower fuel costs: By investing in a new water heater, you can save monthly on fuel expenses.
- Improved energy efficiency: Today's water heaters are much more energy-efficient.
Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing for All Your Water Heater Needs in Auburn, NY
Looking for licensed plumbers who install water heaters in the Auburn, NY area? Call Mr. Rooting Plumbing. You can request to have a service professional come out and do a Plumbing Check-Up in your home or business at no charge. We will find a time that works best for you.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing today for a water heater installation or free in-home consultation. We can offer advice on lowering heating costs and how to check your water heater on a regular basis.