Septic Repairs In Syracuse NY
When your septic system breaks down, you need fast, emergency service from a contractor who knows what they're doing. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing is a local leader in septic system repairs in Syracuse New York. If you're in Syracuse, Utica, Auburn, Baldwinsville or anywhere in between, make us your first call to deal with unwanted septic problems!
How to Prevent Septic Problems
- Never flush kitchen grease down the sink or toilet; your septic system is designed to handle household waste and paper products only!
- Fix leaks as soon as they happen. Healthy plumbing is the key to a healthy septic system.
- Have your septic system cleaned/pumped out every 3-5 years.
- Don’t overuse anti-bacterial soaps and cleaners.
- Compost food waste instead of using a garbage disposal.
- Take shorter showers and limit your water use in general.
- Don’t plant trees, shrubs or any other plants with a dense root structure near your septic field.
Common Septic Issues
If you’re experiencing a septic issue, there are three common problems to be aware of:
- Overflow: Septic tanks need to be pumped every 3-5 years. Gurgling or slow draining sinks and toilets can indicate your tank has reached its limit.
- Root intrusion: Tree or plant roots can damage pipes and make your drain field less efficient. Drainage issues and standing water in your yard are common signs of a problem.
- Rainwater leaking into tank: If your tank overflows frequently, it may be because of a leak or design flaw that is allowing rainwater to enter.
Don’t Ignore Septic Problems
When your septic tank isn’t working properly, in addition to being unpleasant, it can cause bacteria to enter into your groundwater. This can lead to a number of health complications for your family, pets or livestock.
24-Hour Emergency Service
Having to ignore a problem with your septic system is not only unpleasant, it is potentially damaging to your health and home. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we have a team of septic repair specialists on call 24/7. With seven offices throughout the central New York area, help is never far from your home
We also offer commercial septic tank repair for Syracuse-based and other local businesses. Don't put off for tomorrow a problem that can quickly get out of hand — call Mr. Rooter Plumbing for emergency septic service!
The Fair Price Pros
Your first thought when you call for emergency septic repairs may not be the price, but when you receive the bill, you'll be glad you called Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Unlike other contractors specializing in septic tank repair in Syracuse NY we're proud to provide fully transparent pricing for all our customers. Commitment to fair pricing is what makes us the septic repair experts for Syracuse and beyond!
That means our technicians will take the time to go over all your repair options before beginning work. We never charge overtime, and when all is said and done, there will be no surprises on your final bill. Additionally, if your septic system or commercial grease trap was designed and installed by Mr. Rooter, your tank comes with a 10 year warranty to further cut repair costs!
Keeping Your Septic System in Good Shape
Of course, most homeowners would rather avoid emergency septic tank repairs altogether. Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help you develop a preventative maintenance schedule that can prevent costly repairs to your septic system. Call us today for more information!