Give us a call at the first sign of sewer line damage, and you'll see the Mr. Rooter Plumbing difference right away!
Contact Us for More Information
Signs of Sewer Line Damage
If you suspect your sewer line may need repair or replacement, your first step should be to talk to your neighbors or call your local municipal maintenance department. If other residents are experiencing similar symptoms, the problem may lie with the city's sewage infrastructure rather than with your home.
- Once a more extensive problem has been ruled out, look for the following signs your sewer line needs repair:
- Standing water in your lawn. You can also look for damp spots near to where your sewer pipe attaches to the city's septic system.
- Sewage smells. Foul-smelling sinkholes appearing in your yard or any other strong sewage odors are clear indicators that your sewer line needs repair.
- Pests. Rats and insects are drawn to broken septic lines. If you notice an increase in the rodent population in your yard or other signs of infestation such as rat holes, it may be due to a broken sewer line.
- Slow-draining sinks, pools of water around basement drains, and toilets that don't fully refill are all signs of sewer line damage.
Sewer Line Replacement or Repair?
A sewer line in a home exhibiting any of the above symptoms may be simply backed up or may require replacement. Mr. Rooter Plumbing can perform advanced diagnostics that allow us to determine which option is necessary. Using dye tests and video piping inspections, our technicians can thoroughly evaluate the extent of the damage and suggest an appropriate course of action. As Syracuse's fair price pros, we'll clearly outline all of your options and help you choose the best solution for your home
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is proud to be your exclusive local provider of trenchless sewer pipe repair. The Pipe Pull method — exclusive to Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchises — quickly repairs damaged sewer lines without cutting a trench through your lawn.
For more information about trenchless sewer line repair, or other services that can keep your septic system healthy, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing today
Request an Appointment