Your Courteous Plumber in Mesquite, TX
Mesquite isn't just one of the best places to live in Northern Texas, but it's also one of the largest communities in Dallas County, and one of the top 25 most populous cities in the state. In a city so large, it's important to have people you can trust, especially when it comes to your home or business. When in need of maintenance and repair work, only superior, local tradespeople are the best option for work that you can't do yourself. There might be a lot of situations that you can handle easily, but that's rarely the case when it comes to dealing with waste and water systems.
For common plumbing tasks, such as eliminating a clog or unpleasant odors, there are home solutions like plunging or cleaning your drains with white vinegar and baking soda. However, for every other plumbing concern that’s lurking deep down the drains, you can rely on your licensed Mesquite plumber. Your friendly plumbing experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dallas are the most trusted plumbers in Dallas and the surrounding communities. That's because we provide trusted services you can rely on, from clogged drains and leaky pipes to slab leaks and sewer line replacement. Our wide range of services is available to all residents and business owners in Mesquite.
Residential Plumber in Mesquite, TX
No home is safe from potential plumbing concerns. A healthy plumbing system is essential to every home, and unfortunately, none of them are designed to last forever. That's not a big issue because we've known for years what the best ways are to extend the life of pipe systems and other plumbing fixtures. Routine plumbing maintenance includes thorough inspection services and repairs, during which we identify early any signs of wear and eliminate them before they deteriorate and lead to irreparable damages. When your lines do eventually fail, you can count on your licensed plumbers. Mesquite, TX homeowners will benefit from certified pipe installation and plumbing repair services that will keep their systems in excellent condition for years to come.
Drain clogs are one of the most common plumbing concerns that homeowners have to handle. Over time, drainage pipes naturally accumulate buildups of material like soap scum, limescale and other mineral deposits. As these nasty substances accumulate on your pipe walls, they will eventually create a clog. Early signs may include gurgles, sewer gas smells and a decrease in water pressure. These problems only become more frequent and more frustrating in older homes, or homes where best practices for flushing aren't being followed. A proper drain cleaning service can get rid of that clogged drain and anything else building up.
What Shouldn't You Flush Down The Drain in Mesquite, TX?
The short answer is pretty much everything that is not human waste. Drain pipes are really only designed to handle three things: water, waste, and toilet paper—and even then toilet paper can create catastrophes if it's used in excess. The worst offenders are what we call FOGs: fats, oils, and greases, but you really shouldn't flush anything down your drain other than what your toilet is designed for.
- Wet wipes, paper towel, tissues or flushable wipes
- Q-tips, tooth floss or other sanitary bathroom products
- Food waste of any kind
- Dirt, soil or other outdoor substances
- Anything other than toilet paper and human waste
How Does a Plumber Unclog a Drain in Mesquite, TX?
Our drain services are comprehensive and guaranteed to restore your pipe system to help you reach peak efficiency. If you've ever had to unclog a drain yourself, you might be familiar with basic tools like plungers and drain snakes—not to mention strenuous physical activity. Your local Mesquite plumbers have access to specialized industrial equipment that's extremely accurate and powerful.
Our Drain Services Include:
- Video Camera Inspection — Using a flexible, long camera device that can extend down pipes and bend around curves, we're able to take a deep look at all the pipe sections of your entire plumbing system. With this technique, we can evaluate your lines, inspect potential problems and even spot leaky pipes that you might not know about in combination with acoustic listening equipment.
- Powered Augers — A plunger can't always clear clogs, but where plungers fail, augers can succeed. These are larger plumbing tools similar to drain snakes but specially designed to go down toilet drains. This way, you’ll be able to reach much deeper, using a twisting action that allows the tool to grab even the most stubborn clogs. Plus, augers, when used correctly, are less likely to damage pipe systems than drain snakes.
- Hydro Jetting — This is the most potent of all our drain services. Using a hydro jet of pressurized water, we blast out sludge, debris and other blockages, leaving pipe systems looking brand-new and working like you just completed pipe installations.
Installation of Water Softeners
Water hardness in Mesquite is considered moderately hard and can vary month to month, depending on the season. It averages between 93 and 134 milligrams per liter, which is intense enough to create clogs caused by hard minerals like calcium and magnesium.
What Does A Water Softener Do?
It’s a professional filtration system designed to remove the high-level magnesium and calcium content from your water via ion exchange. During that process, mineral ions are trapped in a resin and exchanged for sodium and potassium ions. This is the standard traditional version that you will find in most homes that have chosen a water softening system. its main purpose is to promote human health and enhance plumbing performance.
Benefits of Water Softener Installation:
- Healthier skin and hair
- Cleaner clothes
- Clean dishes (no watermarks!)
- Promotes longevity of appliances
- Healthier plumbing system
- Less soap is required for cleaning and bathing
- Saves money
Note: That said, this type of filtration system might not be suitable for people who are sensitive to high levels of sodium. Your local Mesquite plumber recommends consulting your physician about it prior to installation or contacting us about other filtration options that include the reserve osmosis system.
Installation of Sump Pumps
A sump pump is a man-made pit below the main surface of your Mesquite home’s lowest level. Its purpose is to protect your home from potential floods caused by faulty plumbing or heavy rains. Each sump pump has a valve sensor that detects rising water levels and is therefore installed within a basin to react to the water it collects. When it reaches a certain level, it will force excess water through a discharge pipe, also known as an effluent. This pipe will discharge excess water at least 10 feet away from your property. There are different types of pumps, but the most important component is an efficient and reliable switch system that works in combination with the sensor valve.
What Are The Benefits of A Sump Pump in Mesquite ,TX?
- Protection from flash flooding caused by plumbing breakdown or heavy rains
- Although backwater valves are mandatory in most cities, a sump pump would back up a backwater valve system
- It reduces excess moisture
- Electrical fire prevention by managing floods that could otherwise come into contact with electrical outlets
Whether you plan to install a sump pump or require sump pump repair or maintenance, you can rely on your local plumber. Mesquite, TX residents can ask us any questions they may have. Water will always follow the law of gravity and gather at the lowest point on your property. If you are not equipped with the right system, or you believe it’s faulty, we have the repair solutions to ensure your sump pump is in working order.
Water Heater Repair
Your water heater in Mesquite is known to be the second-biggest energy user right after your HVAC system. Not only does it hold 40 to 60 gallons of water, but the heater also keeps it hot all day long, so you won’t ever run out of your hot water supply. If you ever experience fluctuating temperatures or your unit runs out of hot water faster than usual, it’s time to raise this issue to your local plumber. Mesquite, TX residents may have missed a flushing appointment or have an aging heater that needs to be replaced. We’ll be able to give you a detailed diagnosis and let you know if water heater installation may be a better option.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair in Mesquite, TX:
- Water is not heating up
- Heating is intermittent (fluctuating temperatures)
- Particles of sediment or rust in water
- Strange noises coming from the tank like banging, sucking, gurgling or hissing
- Leaking or puddles forming nearby the tank
- Rust or corrosion on the outside of the tank
- Clogged drain valve
Plumbing Emergency Service in Mesquite, TX
Faults in plumbing never occur at a convenient time, because there isn't a convenient time for a plumbing emergency to happen. Whether it's a Monday night or the Fourth of July, a sewer line collapse and other serious situations are never needed, wanted or welcome. Luckily, you will have an experienced, emergency plumber in Mesquite to deal with every potential disaster that drainage pipes and water lines could cause. Our effective plumbing solutions will ensure you and your family are safe and that your plumbing system won’t create further damage. We're available 24/7 for all your sudden needs (even during holidays) when you’ll most likely need a professional plumber. Mesquite, TX property owners won’t have to worry about overtime fees, because there aren’t any. Our top priority is your safety and comfort. You can trust a licensed plumber to prevent any water damage to your home.
Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
Cracked sewer lines and full collapses are serious issues that create a major disruption in your life in the least and result in extreme damage in the worst of scenarios of plumbing issues. It takes certified Mesquite plumbers to act fast and fix these kinds of situations in a way that saves you time and money. You can choose a self-employed plumber, but there's no way to fully verify their experience. Trust only the best plumber for your plumbing problem.
Our team of local, knowledgeable Mesquite plumbers have all been living and working in Dallas County for years. They're backed by our proven solutions to replace buried leaky pipes and complete repairs on entire pipe sections. To help you restore your peace of mind, our satisfaction guarantee is supported by our positive customer reviews.
If you notice any signs that you have a plumbing emergency with your sewer line, your expert Mesquite plumbers are here to help as soon as you need them.
Signs of A Broken Sewer Pipe in Mesquite, TX:
- Gurgling noises in toilets
- Lack of water in toilets
- Slow drain in bathroom fixtures
- Sewage backups in tubs or toilets
- Sewer odors in your basement, yard, garbage disposal, or any other areas
- Backed-up floor drain
- Significantly greener grass in isolated spots above your mainline
- Isolated flooding in your yard
Trenchless Repair Methods:
Our expert team has completed a range of plumbing services that include trenchless sewer line repairs and replacements. While we pride ourselves in providing the best preventative maintenance services to our community to help everyone stay safe and comfortable, external forces can always take a toll and affect your sewer systems.
Typical Causes that Require Trenchless Repair Technology:
- Tree root penetration
- Soil shifting leading to slab leaks
- Water line break due to frozen pipes
Mesquite Plumbers’ Trenchless Repair Methods:
- Trenchless Technology: Pipe lining or pipe bursting methods are used to rehabilitate the damaged pipe using the trenchless method.
- Pipe Rerouting: Cutting into the existing pipe and repositioning them
- Slab Tunneling: Another form of trenchless where your local Mesquite plumber will dig a small tunnel to treat the affected area.
- Excavation: As a last resort, this includes your local Mesquite plumber breaking through concrete to access and replace broken pipes that are beyond repair.
Do You Need a Plumber in Mesquite, TX?
Before looking further for a “plumber near me,” consider us as the best option for each and every plumbing concern that you might have in Mesquite, TX, whether residential or commercial plumbing. For everything from trusted plumbing diagnosis and inspection to drainage pipe repair and emergency plumbing service, we have the tools and expertise to deal with any form of plumbing concern.
With upfront pricing, guaranteed parts and workmanship and exceptional customer service, we have become an essential service provider for Mesquite, TX and the rest of Dallas County, including Carrollton, Garland and other service areas. You will never have to worry about a leak repair or plumbing emergencies again when dealing with our experienced plumbers.
For more information or immediate assistance, give us a call at 214-838-8232 , or request an appointment online for a qualified plumber to solve your plumbing issue.